Join our young and dynamic team based in Hong Kong. Playa is a start-up specializing web and app solutions for clients across different sectors. To be eligible for this internship you must be a currently enrolled Hong Kong student who is graduating in the next 1-2 years with a bachelor’s or master’s degree. As a Full time Web Developer, your responsibilities will include but not limit to:
- Assist the team to develop web projects from ideation, planning, development and review process for digital products in various platforms
- Work closely with project lead and designer to architect software, satisfying business requirements and scalability needs.
- Develop new features / bug fixes according to the sprint plan after meeting with design / project team.
- Follow and improve our development process including stand-up meetings, repo and code review with git, issue tracking, and code deployment, etc.
We’re looking for you if:
- You’re techy, able to pick up new technology like a piece of cake
- You want to work in a small team and hate bureaucratic process
- Love solving problems and code
- Able to commit more than 3 months in a flexible schedule (Part-time)
- Experience of Laravel would be a plus
These are our technology stacks:
- Backend: Laravel, Firebase
- Web Technologies: Angular, Vue
- Database: MySQL, FireStore
- Tools: Slack, Todoist, Sketch, Gitlab
What We Offer:
Encouraging creative solutions and innovation in daily work, our culture is independent, cordial and fun. We offer our employees training and opportunities to grow their future career. We also encourage flexible work schedule to create productive environment. Join us now!
- Learn industry practice of start-up web agency
- Learn bleed-edged technologies in Web
- Learn the best practices on software development, including code review, unit testing, commit to git repository, etc.
- Learn to pay attention to details, especially how to implement beautiful and nice UI with guidance and review by other developers and designers.
- Unlimited snacks & drinks, cosy work environment with tv, standing desk and bean bags
Send us your C.V. and any relevant materials (past works, portfolio etc.) to [email protected].
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.